Saturday, December 26, 2009

The start of something fabulous!


So, over the last little while, I decided to start this blog filled with the recipes I have collected my whole life. I did this mainly because, over the last little while, I have had some of my children asking for certain recipes ...so I figured that if I put them on here they would be easily accessable. (I have been told I am hard to get a hold of. I don't know how this could be...because I totally return my missed calls! I don't get it) That said, I thought I would start this blog off with a new recipe...yep! that's right...a new one. Why a new one, you ask? Well, A) It is "the most amazing thing!!" 2.) It will be sure to become a family favorite and D.) Why not??

so here goes...my first recipe on this amazingly, fabulous blog!!


CRANBERRY SALSA

1 pkg fresh cranberries

1 medium sized jalapeno pepper (seeds out)

1 green onion

3/4 cup sugar

1-2 T. fresh cilantro

1/4 tsp. or less cumin

Blend all together in blender. Refrigerate overnight.

serve with wheat thins


and it's THAT easy and WAY, WAY delicious!!!

I just got this recipe from a friend at work...so thank you Connie Farr!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I wonder who those children could be :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! yeah....it's YOU and 3 others!! And you thought you were the only one asking for recipes!!

    ReplyDelete